October 10, 2006

Albert finds Sandra...In Spain

Hello out there. It is me, Albert.

I´ve been here in Barcelona with Sandra, who can´t seem to shake her head cold, for about 4 days now. I had a terrible few food days. Our first meal together was nasty...bad "tapas", which are the Spanish equivalent of appetizers, which is what 95% of Spain´s restaurants serve as dinner and lunch. If you like weird cured meats and sardines and deep-fried stuff, then step on up.

Big props to Jimbo & Stacey & Addie & Wriggley for taking care of our two pups while we´re here. Also, Jim has been managing my Fantasy Football team to a serious record of 5 victories and no losses. And I quote the smacktalk which he entered for me..."I´m so great, I can even find a way to win with 62 points! I regret nothing in life!". Fine wordsmanship, Jimby.

In other news, Anton is taking care of Max and Oliver, the two docile Calleros dos (at leats when they are alone). Max was a little depressed going into my trip...but he´s always depressed. I can only hope that Anton is giving him hugs and gentle Beagle kisses.

Vaya con dios,

Alberto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home