October 21, 2006

A Doggy update from Anton

Whenever the good sir Anton watches the house and dogs for us, he always generates comprehensive and I daresay entertaining reports of the goings-on. Some stray references may be glossed over at your leisure. This report is about a week old...


The dogs have been, for almost the most part, fantastic...The only downsides would be the fact that Morose Max was missing you and Sandra and his two furry ladies quite a bit at first...and I was pulling late hours...so I would get quadruple doses of needy, knee jumping, whining, sad eyed Max humping my leg when I'd get back. Of course, that was following his sharp eared ability to discern my car sounds and smells and then start howling for all the neighborhood to hear late at night on week nights....And the couple nights he decided to get all panicky-needy at the door and bounce around out there was certainly appreciated before a [hard workout] morning. Now, after spending some quality time with him, he has been reduced to only occasional bouts of leg molesting...It was interesting to see that, when I was preparing some paperwork at your desk, Max would not stop jumping up on my legs and arms and begging for attention. He's too smart and/or tired to try it when I'm on the artist desk...

Oliver has, as ever, been a dutiful companion...doing his best to challenge my agility skills by placing himself like a canine Kato underfoot to trip me up at a moment's notice...with all his usual whorfling, snotting, nasal elan...I continue to work on my eugenices/DNA experiments to try and transfer his devotion into Natalie...

Sadly, the other day, I was attacked by Al Qaeda using the most despicable, noxious fumes known to man as I was a Computering in the office...I swear to God I have never smelled such a "live" shite smell in gaseous form. I truly scanned the floor for "live" evidence. Amazingly, none was found in the office as Oliver just stared up at me, unsure of why I was gagging and gurgling in the chair. I still have not found how those fiendish terrorists got the gas into the house..

Noaccidents from oliver I hope.

Of course, though the office was clear of live rounds, that was not the case for the rest of the house. Either Ollie boy held up well for the first week or I just was not as swift at finding his enterprising adventures. He found particular favor in the area behind the table for leaving some big soggy shit logs for my dinner. Pee stains were delivered near rocking chair and "Cheetah/Scout/Max" chair.

-Anton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home